CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10 April 2010

page 319













sometimes i wish my life would turn out differently from now.. but sometimes i am thankful that it turn out this way...


i used to be a really broken-hearted girl.. the one who cries in her sleep every single night.. the one who would always get mad at herself because she is dumped by her boyfriend... the one who thought that she will never be good enough for anybody... the one who were at the the very bottom of her life...


it takes the broken-hearted girl days to recover from her broken heart... it takes her weeks to find the pieces of her heart... it takes he months to put the pieces back together and make it a perfect heart back again...


n now my heart is a whole.. i healed... it has recover...and now it is at the top of my life... and i am about to give it away again.... but am i ready for that?? am i ready to get my heart broken again?? am i ready for this whole new world for me??


am i being unfair if i don't want to give away my heart?? am i being selfish?? *sigh*


i am trying to be a better person... it's not that i am not trying... i am trying, every single day of my life... i am trying to be a better person, in fact a great person, so that people won't easily walk out on me, so that they would remember me as i am, so that they would smile everytime they think of me... =)


i just want to be me.










p/s: ilyg...