CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

01 April 2010

page 315
























i really hope for the best...

i really hope that i won't make the same mistake twice...
i really hope i know what i have to do now...
i really hope someone could actually help me with my miseries...
i really hope that this would turn out to be good at the end...
i really hope that i have all the time in this world for me to think...
i really hope that you will wait for me...
i really hope that life won't be unfair to me...
i really hope that this is all be worth it to me...
i really hope that fear won't blind me or my judgement...
i really hope that i can make up my mind...
i really hope that you would understand...
i really hope that you are the one for me...


but how do i know that you are the one for me??
god, please give me some sign....
*sigh


or maybe i'm just thinking too much??







p/s: ilyg....