CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

21 February 2010

page 306


what is happiness to me??


to me,


happiness is when i still can wake up in the morning,
ALIVE....

happiness is when i woke up everyday and got ur text,
but it's only if i am lucky enough to get that...

happiness is when i go to class and i still can make stupid jokes,
n laugh with them...

happiness is when i got to go home with no worries inside my head...

happiness is when i am hungry,
n then i got to eat n satisfy myself... haha...

happiness is when i u make fun of me...

happiness is when i know that u love to see me blur,
do not know what to do...

happiness is when i meet my friends and laugh with them at mamak stall....

happiness is when i sing my lungs out without bothering what anyone would say...

happiness is everything in my life that is happening to me...

happiness is when i have YOU, YOU and YOU in my life...

and thanx for that...
i really cherish all my friends... =)







p/s: ilyg...